27 thoughts on “Manos: The Sampler of Fate

1. Cait

You should really offer patterns! I love your stuff, I just can’t swing the price of a completed work, but I’d most definitely purchase patterns.

2. sarah

desperate to buy this for my house that almost looks like the one steotched except it’s a center chimney. Will sirs be selling this??

3. snarky

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have pd ANY amount of money for this!!!! Gah! I can actually *hear* the Torgo background music as I look at this. PLEASE sell a pattern to this and please find me a friend who can make one for me!

4. senza nome

Haha, perfect! I love that you included the song clip because it’s been stuck in my head ever since I saw this sampler on Etsy.

1. Lene

Oh dear lord. I agree, billionty. My husband and son would think I was a goddess if I presented this to one of them as a gift. I will buy a finished one, if it becomes available again, or will put all my knitting projects aside for as long as it takes to stitch one myself if the pattern is available. Is it possible to be put on an email list for updates to your shop?

5. Kristina

I named my 3 legged cat Torgo. My impending cat crazy cat lady-dom means I need to buy this pattern so I can make one for the cat room.

6. DrMrsMonarch

I would’ve sold my eggs for this. As it is, I’m sorely tempted to take up cross stitch again (Which I loathe with all my being) and buy it if the pattern is available. Stay brilliant!

7. JMB

Agreed. Please, put these up for sale or post a pattern so we can do it ourselves. I guarantee you you will make money off of it!

8. Adrienne T

Please, please, please, please sell the pattern for this. I need this in my life. You are a genius.

9. dorothyanneb

MUST have PATTERN! I have MS and am losing the feeling in my fingers but would work them to bloody stumps to get this done before it’s all gone!

10. Pingback: About me | Assembling Digital Media - Summer 2013